Terms of Service
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other lostly.com users.
- You may not use the lostly.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the lostly.com service.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of lostly.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your lostly.com account. While lostly.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that lostly.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the lostly.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the lostly.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- lostly.com reserves the right to sell the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous to do so.